Enrolment Procedures and Payment Methods
- All students complete the online application form from the ‘ELC’ website – www.elclondonstreet.com and submit it/send it.
- Non – EU nationals from outside the UK are invoiced for the period of study booked, accommodation and airport transfer if requested.
- Once fees have been received in full the Short-term study visa letter will be provided and suitable host family accommodation arranged if required.
- On arrival at ‘ELC’ a photocopy of you passport details will be taken together with a copy of the visa granted.
- The student will also be offered and ‘ELC’ Student ID card for the period of studies booked. This card costs £10.00.
- All students take an entrance test of 2.5 hours duration.
|9.30/10.30||100 multiple choice questions. (Try to answer all the questions)|
|11.30/12.00||'Me'– write and tell us about you - your family, Hobbies, sport, special interests,work, job, studies, life and education - 10-15+ lines.|
|12.00/12.30||2nd Vocabulary Test and /or Reading Comprehension text.|
NB: The vocabulary tests are usually dependent on the score achieved in the Multiple Choice Question Test and / or based on the Students’ previous specialist fields of study, jobs or future aspirations.
Payment Methods :
‘ELC’ London Street accepts payment for tuition fees and accommodation by:
1. Direct Bank Transfer:
A/C NAME: ‘ELC’ ENGLISH COURSES LIMITED
A/C NO: 683 539 80
S/C NO: 08 9250
IBAN: GB10CPBK 08925068353980
BIC: CPBK GB22
THE CO-OPERATIVE BANK
34, ST. MARYS BUTTS
2. Cheque drawn on a UK based Bank made payable to:
‘ELC’ ENGLISH COURSES LIMITED
3. Payment by a Friend:
Please, ask a friend, already in the UK, to make payment for you.
4. Western Union or Moneygram