Enrolment Procedures and Payment Methods
- All students complete the online application form from the ‘ELC’ website – www.elclondonstreet.co.uk and submit it / send it.
- Non – EU nationals from outside the UK are invoiced for the period of study booked, accommodation and airport transfer if requested.
- Once fees have been received in full, the Short-term study visa letter, will be provided and suitable host family accommodation arranged if required.
- On arrival at ‘ELC’ a photocopy of your passport details will be taken together with a copy of the visa granted.
- All students take an entrance level test, consisting of multiple-choice questions, writing and vocabulary, usually from 9.30am Monday to Friday.