Enrolment Procedures and Payment Methods
- All students complete the online application form from the ‘ELC’ website – www.elclondonstreet.com and submit it/send it.
- Non – EU nationals from outside the UK are invoiced for the period of study booked, accommodation and airport transfer if requested.
- Once fees have been received in full the Short-term study visa letter will be provided and suitable host family accommodation arranged if required.
- On arrival at ‘ELC’ a photocopy of you passport details will be taken together with a copy of the visa granted.
- The student will also be offered and ‘ELC’ Student ID card for the period of studies booked. This card costs £10.00.
- All students take an entrance test of 2.5 hours duration.